On November 29th, 2022 an Opening Conference of the project BIN SGS02_2021_011/82/22, was held at the Bratislava University of Economics and Management, supported from Norway fund financial schema.
The opening conference was devided into introductory and plenary session. During the introductory session honoured guests ans well as BUEM representatives presented the welcome speach. Our invitation was also accepted by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Norway in Slovakia and the representatives of the Research Agency in Slovakia.
We are very proud to present very important guests of our Opening conference:
- General Director of the University section – Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic
- Director General of the General Secretary of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic
- Rector of the University for Green Development, Bryne, Norway
- Rector of BUEM
- General Director of the SEWA, a.s.
- Representatives of the Trexima company
- Colleagues from universities and other educational institutions – John von Neumann University, Kecskemet, Hungary; Fachhochschule Dresden, Germeny; PanEuropean University in Bratislava; Faculty of Management Comenius University in Bratislava, Dubnica Technology Institute; University College of Business, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Other distinguished guests
During the introductory ession of the opening conference, welcome greetings were given by the above mentioned representatives of the project organizer, partners, honorary and other guests. In addition, project manager presented the project focus, its objectives and expected results.
In the plenary session of the conference, Professor Dr. Robert Magda from John von Neumann University, Kecskemet, Hungary, presented an expert lecture on "Circular themes in our everyday life". Another guest speaker was PhDr. Silvia Matúšová, PhD., one of the members of the project's expert team, however also an expert and university teacher, with the lecture she prepared together with prof. Ing. Vojtech Kollár, PhD. on the topic „Circular Economy – Accelerator of innovations on labor market and education market“.
The opening conference ended with a discussion and a business lunch.
The conference was attended by 15 employees of the Bratislava University of Economics and Management from the ranks of academic staff - teachers, scientific and research staff and members of management board. Other participants used either the online or physical option of participation, namely the representative of the partner from the Kingdom of Norway, prof. Dag Jorung Lonning – Rector of the University of Green Development, Bryne, then also 8 other online participants, among them professor Viola Tamášová and Roman Tandlich from the Dubnica Technological Institute, CEO of SEWA, a.s. Ján Kozák, or representatives of Trexima - Kristína Koteková, or Dr. Helmut Arias Gomez from the University College of Business, Prague, also Mrs. Ivashchenko from Kharkiv Polytechnic University. In addition to VŠEM employees, representatives of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sports of the Slovak Republic, Dr. Peter Kogler from Fachhochschule Dresden, Germany, prof. dr. Robert Magda, from John von Neumann University, Kecskemet, Hungary, prof. Daniela Novačková andassoc. prof. Natália Samuhelová from the Faculty of Management of the Comenius University in Bratislava, Dr. Radka Sabová Straková from the Pan-European University in Bratislava, and more than 10 other guests.